Sea Shell Marine Hill
INR. 11,000 + 18% GST
INR. 10,000 + 18% GST
INR. 9,000 + 18% GST
Book Sea Shell Hotels and Resorts with us and Get flat 7 % off on your new Bookings
Above Mentioned Rates are Applicable till 1st October, 2022
Sea Shell Coral Cove, Minnie Bay
INR. 8,000 + 18% GST
INR. 7,000 + 12 % GST
INR. 6,000 + 12 % GST
Sea Shell, Swaraj Dweep Havelock
#2,Govind Nagar Beach
INR. 21,500 + 18% GST
INR. 15,000 + 18 % GST
INR. 12,500 + 18 % GST
INR. 11,500 + 18 % GST
INR. 9,000 + 18 % GST
INR. 7,500 + 18 % GST
Sea Shell, Shaheed Dweep Neil, Laxmanpur Beach #1
INR. 9,000 + 18 % GST
INR. 7,000 + 18% GST
Terms & Conditions
Check-In / Check-Out Time:
- SeaShell, Port Blair/Havelock/Neil, SeaShell Samssara, Neil & SeaShell Coral
Cove: Check-in Time – 12:00 PM and check-out time is 10:00 AM.
- Early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability.
- Guaranteed early check-in or late check-out will be charged one night’s room rate.
Room Occupancy Policy:
- The rates mentioned above are on double occupancy basis.
- Max 03 Adults or 02 Adults with 02 children (Below 12 yrs) are allowed in a room on
extra payment basis.
- Guests, infants, and children are required to submit the following copies of the
documents before check-in in any of our hotels and resorts by E-mail/Whatsapp
and also carry a hard copy along.
a.) For Resident Indians: Valid Government Approved Individual Photo ID
proofs with address: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card
etc. PAN Card IS NOT a valid address proof will not be accepted.
b.) For Foreigners and Non Resident Indians, PIO and OCI Card Holders:
Valid Passport, Visa, OCI/PIO card.
- Guests travelling on non-Indian passports, PIO and OCI Cards, have to follow all the
guidelines given by the Ministry of Home Affairs, which are updated periodically.
Guests are advised to check the updated guidelines on the website
https://www.mha.gov.in/ before travelling. SeaShell will not be held liable for any
loss/damage arising out of the change in guidelines.
- Citizens of China, Afghanistan, Pakistan and foreign nationals having their origin from
the above mentioned countries are required to take prior approval from the Ministry of
Home Affairs to visit Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Child & Infant Policy:
1. Infants and Children below the age of 5 years without extra bed will be complimentary.
2. Extra Person with extra mattress @ 2000 + GST per day on CP Plan.
1. All meals will be served at the main restaurant/banquet hall maintaining social
distancing norms as per FSSAI guidelines. In-room dining options are also available.
2. C.P. – Room and breakfast.
3. Meal Supplements (Buffet/Fixed menu) @ 1000 + 18% GST per person per meal.
High Season Surcharge:
1. INR 1000 + GST per room per night will be extra from 20th December, 2021 till 20th
2. Compulsory dinner Supplement for 24th Dec @ 2500 + 18% GST per person and 31st
Dec @ 3500 + 18% GST per person
Bookings Terms and Conditions:
1. Blocking will be held provisionally up to a pre-specified Cut-off date after which they
will be released.
2. Bookings will be confirmed only after 100% payment in advance.
3. Tariff subject to change without prior intimation.
4. Any hike/s in Govt. taxes, the same would be charged accordingly over and above the
room rates/ meals.
1. 75% refunds for cancellation received 30 days or more in advance.
2. 50% refunds for cancellation received 15 days in advance or more.
3. No refund for cancellation received less than 15 days in advance.
1. Guests are encouraged to take travel insurance as flights/ferry schedules are subject to
weather and sea conditions.
2. Refunds will be allowed only as per our cancellation policy. Refunds for cancellation/
No-show/early check-out/unused nights due to disruption/cancellation of flight/ferry
due to technical/weather and sea conditions will not be entertained.
3. Kindly book your ferry tickets beforehand. To book your ferry tickets for Port Blair,
Havelock and Neil islands please contact us at: [email protected]
4. Ferry schedules may be changed by the operator. Please reconfirm with your ferry
operator for the current schedule.
5. SeaShell shall not incur any liability for any loss or damage resulting by events,
occurrences, or causes beyond the control of SeaShell. Such events, occurrences or
causes will include, without limitation, acts of God, terrorism or threats of terrorism,
civil disorder, strikes, lockouts, server and network failure, riots, acts of war, cyclones,
tsunami, earthquakes, inclement weather conditions, any other natural disasters, disease
or medical epidemics or outbreaks, curtailment of transportation facilities,
change/cancellation in timings of ferries/flights, change in travel advisories by
competent authorities, fire and explosions.